Sunday, November 8, 2015

Relate?

I'm gonna start a new series that every Sunday I'm gonna post something that you can relate to!

Can you Relate to this Story?

[Minecraft]
Don't you just hate it when you kill someone in pvp and they call hacks?
That recently happened to me ;-;
So, I was on mineplex and I was playing Hide and Seek. I had spawned as a seeker and I went out to find someone.
I found a guy in as a flower pot, so I killed him.
After that, he called hacks on me.
This is embarrassing to him, so I'll make a fake name:
JasonxxX: Hacker!
JasonxxX: hackger! (This is actually how he spelled it)
JasonxxX: So much hax!
Sapling_Gamer: Me?
JasonxxX: Yes! You killed me in 3 hits!
Sapling_Gamer: I hit you more than three times..
JasonxxX: I recorded it!
Sapling_Gamer: Go ahead, show them. See if they think its hacks.

Do you relate?
Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment